We want to say thank you to God, and to all parishioners involved, for the response to the recent stewardship campaign. The highlights are:
- 75% of those who responded have increased their giving.
- The total annual giving by gift aid, (which is an important figure to track, as it represents our regular committed income), should increase from what we expect to be £86,000 in 2017 to £98,000 in 2018.
- Together with the tax reclaim, it represents an increase of £15,000 in our annual income. That’s slightly better than our three previous campaigns, where the figure was around £12/13,000.
- It will cover 75% of our budgeted total expenditure for the year.
- It means that the loss projected for this year of £7,000 should become a surplus next year of £2,000, despite increased expenses. For those who have increased their giving, can we remind you that you need to advise your bank to amend your standing order.
And for those who have yet to return their pledge form, it is not too late – Gordon will be delighted to receive your form, either in church or at 3 Peterborough Ave.
Again, thank you.