Please join us in prayer, as we pray especially at the moment for:
- Rider David John Pertwee, who was baptised at Egleton on Sunday 6 November and his parents Piers & Meredith;
- The family and friends of Margaret Dehqani-Tafti, whose funeral takes place at Oakham on Thursday 10 November;
- The family and friends of Ray Balchin, whose funeral took place at Oakham on Friday 4 November;
- The family and friends of Maureen Dodds, whose funeral took place at Oakham on Friday 28 October;
- The family and friends of Sylvia Grace Overton, of Market Overton, whose funeral took place at Loughborough Crematorium on Monday 17 October;
- The family and friends of Pam Tyler, of Braunston, who died last week;
- For Dominic & Frances, as they settle into their new home;
- For the American Presidential election;
- For our Government to have wisdom and courage as they approach the problems and challenges of our exit from Europe;
- For the refugees that they may find safe refuge and a new life;
- For the people of Mosul and those trapped by the war in Syria;
- For all whose lives are torn apart by war and violence;
- For those trapped under extremist regimes and the hostages held by religious extremists and their families and friends, especially remembering the Nigerian girls;
- Victims of religious extremism and persecution especially in Sudan, CAR, Kenya, Syria, Somalia, Eritrea, North Korea, China, India, Northern Nigeria, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, and Pakistan;
- The Rutland Food Bank;
- The Drop-in Centre;
- Justin and John our Archbishops and Donald and John, our Bishops;
- Lee, Janet, Julie & Owen, our Team Clergy, and all lay members of the Ministry Team;
- Madeleine McCann and her family and all missing children.
Your Prayer Requests
You can submit a prayer request using the form below:
Sorry, you have to login first to request a prayer.
Click to login.
The Prayer Chain is glad to receive prayer requests for friends or relatives and pass them along the chain, where they will be prayed for, in strict confidence. Please contact Mary Willows (01572 756264).
Prayers and Readings provides a daily reading and prayer intentions – a printed copy can be picked up in Oakham Church.
Pray for the work of the church in the Diocese of Peterborough, and the worldwide Anglican Communion, by using the daily prayer topics in the Diocesan Cycle of Prayer.