At the PCC meeting the main items discussed were as follows:
- PCC Away Day on Saturday 10 October – members please confirm to Janine your attendance;
- There is still no sign of a new Treasurer – Peter Hill and John King will both be stepping down in February, so a replacement is needed by then. A job description is available;
- July/August accounts healthy, showing all within budget;
- Budget setting meeting on 9 November – requests need to be submitted;
- A project manager is to be appointed to oversee the boiler project;
- An electric winder for the church clock is being investigated;
- Time clock for the floodlights to be repaired asap;
- Response to the Migrant Crisis is to be through Christian Aid;
- The Parish Share will be calculated only on cost of clergy by 2020;
- There is a vacancy on the Rutland Deanery Synod;
- Heating has been upgraded in the church hall;
- A legacy policy is under consideration.
Full minutes of the meeting are available on the notice board by the North Door.